Sunday 11 March 2018

SHOCKING: Chelsea boss Conte warns playmaker against criticising him: I was killed!



Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has warned Eden Hazard against criticising him. After defeat at Manchester City, Hazard raised eyebrows by saying he could have played for "three hours" and not touched the ball.
Conte refused to confirm whether he had spoken to the Belgian but did say he once regretted comments he made under his Juve boss Marcello Lippi.
"I did this when I was a player," Conte said. "We played a game, a massive game against Parma when they were first and we were second. We won 3-1. After the game, there was an international break. During the break I did an interview.

READ MORE:'Use the forfeit rule!' - Barcelona fans send message to Chelsea after shock Lionel Messi news

"The journalists asked me if I was happy with the team and this important win. My stupid answer was, 'We are winning, but I'm not happy because I'm not enjoying the role the coach decided to give me'. "When I came back to Turin, it was a meeting with Lippi and all the players, and he killed me.

ALSO READ ON:Another Barcelona Star Out of Chelsea Clash with Injury

"He killed me in a bad way, not in a soft or kind way. In front of the players.
"He told me it was a lack of respect for my team-mates, first of all, and then for him, the club and the fans. He killed me.
"After training, the club called me. They killed me another time, gave me a big, big fine. And then, in the next game, I didn't play. I was on the bench against Piacenza."




                                                       CLICK HERE FOR FRESH STORIES


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...